www.flickr.com
items in CdLS Awareness through Photos More in CdLS Awareness through Photos pool

Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Special Exposure/Wordless Wednesday

Getting some Big Brother Time...

Even in our busy household, we try to find time each day for reading books, doing puzzles, coloring and drawing. Last night, the "volunteer" for reading was big brother John. The kids thoroughly enjoy it when their big brothers participate in these activities with them. Mom and Dad take a backseat for awhile ~ until we spoil the fun by saying it's time to get ready for bed!

Abbie, Joey and Emma enjoying a story from John

15 comments:

  1. That is such a neat idea! For everyone involved =)
    Jen Calahan

    ReplyDelete
  2. They do look enthralled by the book.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such great captures! And what a fabulous big brother!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love it when the older ones read to the younger ones. Sooo sweet <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a special young man their big brother is!

    ReplyDelete
  6. awww, I love these pictures! Nothing like a good book to bring people together!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a wonderful idea for the whole family!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sweet pictures - Great big brother!

    ReplyDelete
  9. That is such a great idea! I'm sure the little ones love having special time and attention from their older brother :) Great photos!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a wonderful idea! They all seem to be captivated by the book! Great photos!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love to see your family. It is so true of what we all want. You can tell you all really love and respect each other. That will take you as a family far.

    ReplyDelete
  12. very cute and what a great big brother!! love the little glimpses into your days!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love sibling pictures! How sweet that they're reading together :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Your children are beautiful! I look forward to learning and getting to know as many as I can going through the same walk of life as my family. I added you to my blog also, I dont really know how it works yet but I am figuring it out!

    ReplyDelete

Thank your for stopping by our blog! Your kind comments are appreciated!

Our Guestbook