www.flickr.com
items in CdLS Awareness through Photos More in CdLS Awareness through Photos pool

Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Special Exposure/Wordless Wednesday ~ What Is That Anyway?


For my Special Exposure/Wordless Wednesday post this week, I thought we'd try a little game. It's called What Is That Anyway? Above you will find a picture of an item in our household. All you have to do is leave a comment about what you think it is. Sounds easy ~ right? And fun ~ right? To find out if you were correct, visit us again on Thursday and I will reveal the answer. I know, I know, the suspense will be completely unbearable! To help you out a little I will give you a clue.
Here it is: This item is something Joey touches every day.

For more Special Exposure Wednesday, click here.
For some Wordless Wednesday fun, click here.

10 comments:

  1. My guess is a car. I don't really know thought because it looks really pink, but who knows!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is it a switch like a Big MAC? Sorry, this of course what a speechy would think of!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have no idea, my guess is a toy camera

    ReplyDelete
  4. Um, looks like a wheel on a wagon or something...I don't know!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think it's a kid's camera or Ipod.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hmm... it looks like some kind of learning toy. Maybe something that lights up when he gives a correct answer?

    Justine :o )

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow....i have no clue, but i cannot wait to find out tomorrow LOL!

    ReplyDelete

Thank your for stopping by our blog! Your kind comments are appreciated!

Our Guestbook