www.flickr.com
items in CdLS Awareness through Photos More in CdLS Awareness through Photos pool

Saturday, November 8, 2008

Answers I know you want to know...

I stole these questions from Justine, who stole them from Bridget, who stole them from Raxx, who stole them from Chris, who stole them from Sally. Whew! I hope I got that all right! Anyway ~ here are some answers to some questions that may have been bugging you about me. Here you go:

1. Where is your cell phone? In my pocket.

2. Where is your significant other? In the bedroom watching college football on TV.

3. Your hair color? Dark blonde.

4. Your Mother? a hero.

5. Your Father? ill.

6. Your favorite thing? a T-bone steak.

7. Your dream last night? I'm not sure ~ can't remember anything too specific.

8. Your dream goal? I would love to not have to worry about money.

9. The room you're in? Living room.

10. Your hobby? Reading, blogging.

11. Your fear? Something happening to my children.

12. Where do you want to be in 6 years? I would love to have a bigger house but too soon the kids will start leaving the nest so unfortunately ours will get bigger again.

13. Where were you last night? At my parent's house.

14. What you are not? Thin

15. One of your wish list items? For Joey to walk ~ he is getting closer all the time! Oh ~ and for the heck of it I want a new camera (mine is falling apart!)

16. Where you grew up? A small po-dunk town in Nebraska with a population of less than 2000. Where the teeny boppers are still cruising the same "circuit" my friends and I did 20 years ago.

17. The last thing you did? Put a pork roast and scalloped potatoes in the oven for supper. It's smelling really good right about now!

18. What are you wearing? Black pants and a Nebraska t-shirt. The Huskers played today don't ya know!

19. Your TV? One that my husband bought the year before we got married so you can imagine what it's like. The kids have all the nice stuff!

20. Your Pet? Three kitties ~ Reggie, Blackie and Casey.

21. Your computer? Ummmm...It's a HP. We've had it about 3 years.

22. Your Mood? Tired but happy. Of course I am always tired.

23. Missing someone? I always miss my Grandma Kruse ~ she's been gone 7 years now.

24. Your car? Ford Windstar

25. Something you're not wearing? glasses.

26. Favorite Store? I don't know ~ not much to choose from around here. I do love Barnes & Noble when I get a chance to go to one.

27. Your summer? Went way too fast.

28. Love someone? Yes.

29. Your favorite color? Orange.

30. When was the last time you laughed? Today

31. When was the last time you cried? Gosh ~ I feel like crying lots of times but let's see....last week when we went to a balloon release for some friends whose 14 year old son died from cancer a year ago.

There you are ~ now you can sleep better tonight knowing the answers to these burning questions. Oh, and tomorrow, don't forget to check out my interview over at 5 Minutes for Special Needs. It will be posted at 9 a.m. Go have a peek when you get a chance and let me know what you thought!

4 comments:

  1. You were interviewed at 5MFSN? That's great!!!!! How did you get that gig?

    I like orange too. I love how you threw in that you wanted a new camera. :)

    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE SURVEYS! i think that i will do this one now too! i love getting to know everyone better!

    i cannot wait to read your interview tomorrow! woo hoo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Enjoyed reading your answers! Now I'm going to check out your interview at FMFSN!! That's so cool!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Rachelle I just read your interview. It was great! I am so glad you are so involved and helping our children in spreading awareness! Thank you from the bottom of my heart!

    ReplyDelete

Thank your for stopping by our blog! Your kind comments are appreciated!

Our Guestbook