Thursday, May 28, 2009
Thursday 13 - Week 10 Edition "J"
Hopefully I get my J post done in a timely fashion - today John had weightlifting, basketball camp and a baseball game tonight. Tommie had basketball camp today too and baseball practice tonight. Joey has PT and OT on Thursdays. If you throw in all the mischief the girls cause, it makes for a truly interesting day. John is getting ready for the game right now, Tommie is trying to keep Joey entertained while I am on the computer, the girls are for some reason being halfway behaved right now working on a princess puzzle and Shawn is at the grocery store. So I better get this ball rolling while I have the chance!
1. Jumping - I will clarify what the girls are doing. They have a foam princess floor puzzle that has large pieces to it. They have it put together in a line on the floor and are jumping on it. It's their own version of hopscotch I guess!
2. Joey - Our 5 year old son who was born with Cornelia de Lange Syndrome.
3. John - Our 15 year old son who will be 16 in 2 months and really, really, really thinks he needs a car for his birthday. Good luck with that one!
4. Jockey - With Joey's small stature and horseback riding experience the boys think he will have a shot at being a jockey someday. Maybe he has a future at the Kentucky Derby!
5. Jelly - Jelly filled donuts rock!
6. Jewelry - I don't wear much jewelry. My wedding ring and an occasional pair of earrings. Too many little hands around to pull on stuff!
7. Junk mail - We get a lot of it!
8. Joke - I will tell you one of my favorite jokes. The boys used to say it when they were little and now we have the girls saying it too. It is so silly it is funny!
Question: Why did the coach go to the bank?
Answer: To get his quarterback!
9. Journey - One of the great bands from the 80's!
10. Joy - "Do not grieve, for the joy of the Lord is your strength." Nehemiah 8:10
11. Jack-in-the-Box - Everybody's heard of a Jack-in-the-Box right? How about a Joey-in-the-Box?
That's him under there I swear!
12. Jasmine - One of the princesses the girls love! She was the one in Aladdin.
13. Jactitation - Our J word to increase our vocabulary. It means a tossing, twitching or jerking of the body; a false claim.
For more Thursday 13 fun, check out Alisha over at Izzy 'n Emmy. She is up to letter U this week! Come back next week and check out all the kindness around here! We will be exploring with the letter K!