www.flickr.com
items in CdLS Awareness through Photos More in CdLS Awareness through Photos pool

Saturday, December 13, 2008

Butterfly Award


Justine at Tiney's Froggy Bloggy presented me with this very pretty Butterfly Award. Thanks Justine ~ I love to receive awards from my blogging buddies! The rule with this one is pretty easy ~ I think all I have to do is pass it on to 10 other people. Here they are ~
Misty @ A Day In My Life
Leslie Anna @ A Mother's Love
Rachel @ Bloom Where God Plants You
Heidi @ God's Grace in Practice
Rhonda @ Me & The Boys
Delanie @ The Hudcaps
Natalie @ The Riecks
Cris @ Busy But Blessed
Brenda @ The Preister's
Trisha @ The Nicolas Family

Congrats ladies! Please check out these great blogs ~ you will find them all on my sidebar. I was too lazy to make it easy for you and add in all the blog addresses! :o) I haven't had much blogging time the last few days ~ things are hectic around here as usual! I will try my best to catch up with everyone this weekend ~ I see there have been a lot of updates. Happy Saturday!

3 comments:

  1. Thank you so much, Rachelle! You are such a sweet blogger!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much Rachelle, but I'm a little ashamed since I haven't been good about blogging for the last, um, two months or so!! I'll try to update soon!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank your for stopping by our blog! Your kind comments are appreciated!

Our Guestbook