www.flickr.com
items in CdLS Awareness through Photos More in CdLS Awareness through Photos pool

Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Joey is a Super Cowboy!


I just had to share a quick bit of good news! Joey went to S.M.I.L.E. today and did a great job! This was his third session, and I think he finally is getting used to it again. He helped with the harness by pulling on the straps. and had a great time riding. Unfortunately, Sparky has sore hooves, so Joey had to ride Flash today, but they got along well. He was laughing and interacting with Patty and the volunteers in a great way, and did a good job when they helped him to walk and put the things away. And of course I didn't have a camera with me, but I will make sure I do from now on. Joey, we are so proud of you! Keep up the good work!

1 comment:

  1. Very cool! Sounds like Joey had a great time.
    What does S.M.I.L.E. stand for?

    ReplyDelete

Thank your for stopping by our blog! Your kind comments are appreciated!

Our Guestbook