www.flickr.com
items in CdLS Awareness through Photos More in CdLS Awareness through Photos pool

Monday, July 14, 2008

Thanks Emma...

Friday morning things around here were pretty hectic. I had the kids at the baseball games the night before, and Emma was looking for her backpack that we had taken with us stuffed with crayons, markers, color books and paper. I couldn't get much done (not that I ever do), the kids were cranky and the animals were underfoot. Emma & I made one trip out to the van to look for her things with no luck. We came back in, searched some more and still no luck. We went out once more and found it stuck under some other stuff in the back. Emma, with all her 3 year old wisdom, looked at me and said,"See mom, at least you can get somethin' done right!" Needless to say, the smile she brought to my face made everything go a little better. Thanks Emma.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank your for stopping by our blog! Your kind comments are appreciated!

Our Guestbook